You are here: Home For Students Examination Office Forms for other institutions

Forms for other institutions

Your visa document (Ausländeramt- Formblatt) will be filled in within ten to fourteen days after submitting the form to the examination office.

NEW: Please ask your personal contact at the Visa-office to send the pdf of the form direct to the exam office. It will be filled up, signed and send back to the mail adress of the Ausländeramt as a scan.

You can get a provisional master degree certificate if

  • you have passed all necessary modules (88 credits at least)
  • you have submitted your master's thesis
  • you have passed the final thesis presentation
  • and if both referees have acknowledged that you have passed the thesis even if the grade is not known yet.
Document Actions